Minggu, 15 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

Hello my friend ,  

    My name is Maftukhatun ni'mah.My nick name is ninik.I was born in Gresik at  16 December 1995.Now I am 13 years old.I am a student.My school is SMPN 1 Sidayu.I am in the seventh grade.My hobby is reading.My prime desires is a teacher.I want to become a good teacher.

    My mother's name is Khusnul Amilatun.Her nickname is  Amilatun.She is 38 years old.Her job is meatballs.My father's name is Samali.He already died, because the disease is serious.I have two brothers.They are Henif and Putra.Henif is 20 years old.Henif learns in a University in Surabaya.Putra is 4 years old,and the learns in a Kinergarte.I have grandmother and grandeather.My grandmother's name is Asmunah.She is a farmer.My grandfeather's name is Sauri.He is a farmer. 

    I live in the village of Lasem.My house on Jln.Mulyorejo-A.My house is good and clean although not large.

THANK YOU 

By:Maftukhatun Ni'mah

3 komentar:

  1. your blogger is good but,I want to know What is your father's name?.

    BalasHapus
  2. you write grandeather actually grandfather.

    BalasHapus
  3. your blog is good.
    but your write vi llage actually vilage.

    BalasHapus

script src='http://devil32.co.cc/titip/snow.js' type='text/javascript'>